Gluscap Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ora mastery

2 posters

Go down

Ora mastery Empty Ora mastery

Post by renowner Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 am

So I still have a large problem with how slowly you gain Ora mastery. Since i'm an admin on the server I play on, I have the priviledge of being able to assess myself and my masteries at any given time. After training my Ora for roughly two hours, and although I wasn't you know, FULLY training it every possible second, i'd say I let my Ora fully go every ten minutes or so.

That being said, in this two hour training session, I gained. . . 1 mastery. One of 300. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say its unreasonable to assume EVERYONE will have MORE than two hours to SOLELY devote to Ora training every day anyway. This being the case, it will still take roughly 600 hours or so to master your Ora. And that's just with level 1 drains. If we continue this line of thought further, after people have to start using Ora 2, they'll drain quicker. And although if you're training EVERY INSTANT it won't matter as much, that's still 600 hours, of attentive care to mastering your Ora. If people even have TEN hours to devote to this a day, that will take 60 days.

And since this server's speed is 1440 minutes for a year, every day, one year passes. That would take sixty years.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Ora mastery Empty Re: Ora mastery

Post by Gluscap Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 am

Mastery gain for yearspeed was lowering the mastery by 10x. Its fixed now, should be 10x more easier to gain weapon/aura masteries.
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:48 am

Next update? Or did you re-update the update?
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down