Gluscap Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unarmed Mastery

3 posters

Go down

Unarmed Mastery Empty Unarmed Mastery

Post by renowner Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:46 am

First of all i'd like to say that I think its unfair Unarmed can master just by gaining strength. I also feel like EVERY other mastery takes way too long to gain. Sword for example, I've used a sword throughout my character's life, and he's lived over 15 years on a 720 year server ,and he's only gained 1009 sword mastery.  Its really stupid. But that aside, its time to move onto the glitch.

With how unfair Unarmed mastery masters, and the implementation of Ora passives, its possible to shoot beyond, and I'll assume far beyond, the master cap: Unarmed Mastery 62faab1ccf
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Unarmed Mastery Empty Re: Unarmed Mastery

Post by Solus13 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:54 am

If you gain 1 exp per punch then I think it is fair that Unarmed is mastered fast. Once the anvil is working most people with opt for weapons over fist due to the power of weapons anyway. Plus the character in question grinds alot for materials. I definately think that my character has used more than 30000 punches.

Solus13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gluscap Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:33 am

Going over the cap is intended. The max you can get your mastery is 10k over the cap. It helps lower the stam drain for weps and increases the attack speed. Not of the actual weapon, but for you.

Also its not bugged or unfair, it just isn't documented. I'll make sure to make Zenzen talk about it but basically what is happening is the training mastery boost kicking in. If you're train verbing with a weapon on, you slowly gain the mastery of that weapon no matter what stat you're training. Train verbing is basically shadow-boxing. If you got a sword on, you're shadow-boxing with your sword so you would slowly gain sword mastery. If you have no weapon equipped you slowly gain unarmed because you're shadow boxing unarmed.
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Oh. Well that does help explain things a lot then.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down