Gluscap Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dreaded Mods

3 posters

Go down

The dreaded Mods Empty The dreaded Mods

Post by Solus13 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:16 am

I was shown my mods by SmD. When I looked at them they were all under 0.7 the lowest of which being 0.51. My character is human and medium. I am not sure if the gains have been affected due to these mods. However it appears other players still have mods in the whole number range given that Roemer character had mods of around 2.1-2.3

edit
The characters name is Hailey Carro

Solus13

Back to top Go down

The dreaded Mods Empty Re: The dreaded Mods

Post by renowner Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Interesting. Maybe it wasn't an error in how mods were calculated after all? Because one of the bugs was how our gains were permanently showing to be children. (6-7.) And the update fixed how mods are calculated so that wouldn't be an issue. . . Or that was the intention at least.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Solus13 Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:29 am

I did as ask SmD about this as it was on his server but after a while he told me he did not know what the issue was.

The dreaded Mods SoFQulS

Solus13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gluscap Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Can be fixed from editing your SMM mod from 0.5 (seems like this is what it is) to 1. I'm not sure how it got to 0.5, or even how you're rank 4 (humans can only be rank 1,3,5).
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by Solus13 Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:07 pm

If it helps I will give you info on the character.

Hailey Carro
-Clan Leader
-Witchcraft level 4( was level 3 at time of screenshot)
-Blacksmithing level 4 (was 1 at time of screen shot)
- Able to kill all mobs
- Not mated
-started age 5 or 8 I believe
-Has not initiated mate verb or is aware of being mate verbed
-Has mastered all Ora
- Has ascended

Solus13

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Well Gluscap I -only- have information from before the massive update, but this is what it was like before that. Certain humans, not all, who either reached adulthood or would've ascended had their stat mods show up as 7s, and 6s. (I had all 7s, most had 4 7s and 2 6s.) All humans were rank two as far as I know, and some adult, Ora mastered humans still had their normal mods of 12s and 13s. I've never known a rank 1, 3, or 5 human. Everyone I ever checked was 2.

Maybe it wasn't just a bug with how stat mods were calculated, but our mods were actually half normal. It did seem extremely difficult to gain stats at that point. (Not counting Makyuu which was obscenely unfair. If I ever went back i'm pretty sure i'd still be able to one shot anyone.) Its also possible it didn't used to lower our actual gains, but since the game read our stat mods as 7s and 6s, when you updated the game, without the actual character files changing, it read them as half what they should be again.

My character started at age 13. Also never mated.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum