Gluscap Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bureau

3 posters

Go down

The Bureau Empty The Bureau

Post by Gluscap Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:34 am

The Bureau is a new mob in all of the spawning points (embassy, nirvana, pandemonium) that will allow players to build factions or buildings. By paying a one time fee the player will get permissions that allow them to do things such as building houses, clan houses/villages (clans and villages can have multiple clanhouse/village maps, provided they fork over the money).

General
House Permit - 10,000 G - This allows you to build a house with a 100 mana orastone
Clan Permit - 50,000 G - This allows you to start a clan. 6 Players Max
Village Permit - 150,000 G - This allows you to start a Village. 11 Players Max

Clan Registration - 50,000 G - This allows you to register your clan.
Village Registration - 150,000 G - This allows you to register a village.

Village
Village Limit Permit 1 - 150,000 G - This allows you 16 players for your Village
Village Limit Permit 2 - 450,000 G - This allows you 31 players for your Village
Village Limit Permit 3 - 1,350,000 G - This allows you 51 players for your Village

Village Building Permit 1 - 500,000 G - This allows you to build your first Village
Village Building Permit 2 - 3,000,000 G - This allows you to build your second Village
Village Building Permit 3 - 18,000,000 G - This allows you to build your third Village

Clan
Clan Limit Permit 1 - 50,000 G - This allows you 11 players for your clan
Clan Limit Permit 2 - 150,000 G - This allows you 16 players for your clan
Clan Limit Permit 3 - 450,000 G - This allows you 21 players for your clan

Clan Building Permit 1 - 250,000 G - This allows you to build your first Clan House
Clan Building Permit 2 - 1,500,000 G - This allows you to build your second Clan House
Clan Building Permit 3 - 9,000,000 G - This allows you to build your third Clan House

Last edited by Gluscap on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

The Bureau Empty Re: The Bureau

Post by renowner Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Ehehehe. I think you mean "Paying" Not "Peeing." No, seriously though. I like the concept. Although, the gold costs seem rather. . . Unfair. Maybe not the house cost. But 900,000 gold? Really? Five million? Fifteen million? even if you had 100 people working together for a human lifetime, you wouldn't get that much. Unless gold drop rates are going to be DRASTICALLY increased. All in all, I like the concept. and that its being regulated now. But the gold costs seem. . . Eh.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gluscap Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Middle of the pack mobs drop gold an average of 1.6k gold. These are the mobs I expect people will be able to be farming to get the money needed. If you've got 5 people who've killed 20 of these average mobs each in a day you've got 160k gold. If they're farming stronger mobs as well they're going to get that money even quickler, have more people working towards that goal and its going to be quicker as well. The reason that the cost is so high is so that there is a way to pull large amounts of gold out of the economy. Orastones and D-tags costing 10k each will be bringing out some money, but this brings out a lot as well.
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:01 pm

The best money making is the red spiders, as of the newest released update. This calculates money obtained, with how quick they are to kill. Problem is respawn times. You generally have to move from one type of mob to the next. I believe the middle left and middle right forest areas, then moving down and to the left worked best in my experience. Addiitonally, it will only be pulling out "more money" if the server is already old. You don't MATERIALIZE gold just because you've made seventy expensive items. People still need to FARM the gold. If the wipe is a month old, and you've made several d tags and ora-stones that net about a million gold. That doesn't mean anyone can afford it. Or that you just suddenly have a million gold. I'll be needing to sell some demons into slavery to make that kind of money. And by slavery, I mean pimping them out into killing mobs with A.I. scripts. There's only so much money you can get, with mob respawn times.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gluscap Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:54 pm

I'll check out the timers and adjust them properly. There'll also be the demon/spirit realm added as well, which will have just as much mobs as the Olphelia map. Its much more easy to fix a under saturated market than a saturated one. If the goals are too high, I can always fix the mob drops, prices, etc. Though if the market is over saturated, it can't be fixed save for a p-wipe. I could raise the prices to counteract it, but all the things gained during the time the market was over saturated just can't be taken back.
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Well that's the problem with an NPC run economy. Things like Alchemy reagents, potions ,and manastones for example could raise in price as gold becomes easier to get. natural inflation. Due to the fact the players themselves dictate how expensive things are. Things like anvils, cauldrons, and village permits are only attainable through set npc purchases. Perhaps a function to edit prices through admin commands could be beneficial, as then they could dictate how much something should cost in relation to how much gold is available to the world.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by smdytb1 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:19 am

You could replace an NPC run economy with a player one, but it comes at a cost.
However you could make a dynamic economy which includes NPC's AND Players.
in terms of inflation. NPC's prices would not change, but. to make a truly stable economy.
Someone would have to take control of how much money circulates through the economy.
im all for a dynamic economy, Even if it emulates a real one. Which isnt really ideal, But keeps it stable in the long run. Instead of "The Buraeu" you could have two branches "The Department" and "The Treasury"
food for thought.

smdytb1

Back to top Go down

Post by smdytb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:15 am

Also for land permissions. You can just have plotted land designated by a player.
albeit you would need a dynamic map capable of being built over. (which we currently do not have)
but to claim land, you would have to pay out resources to claim that section of land. and with the owner permissions (set of verbs which appear when you step onto a claim, and a verb to see all current claims highlighted) you can set who can build, use doors, and destroy in that plot. (which is akin to minecrafts towny and factions plugin.)

smdytb1

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Where's our golden swords and shovels then?!
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by smdytb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:24 pm

renowner wrote:Where's our golden swords and shovels then?!
Lmao. not that plugin.

smdytb1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum