Gluscap Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anvil enhancment

2 posters

Go down

Anvil enhancment Empty Anvil enhancment

Post by renowner Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:35 pm

So, the way weapons are being upgraded right now makes no sense. For instance, it says I raised my fatigue from C+ to S, but that was the first upgrade. So how was it C+? Additionally, in the profession tab, my fatigue went from C+ to D. D. Not S. IT went down. So I don't understand this at all. Inspect tab is the same, so I think there's some inconstancy with how it is giving the weapons letter grades, and just in general is difficult to get a grasp of.

Anvil enhancment 19fd7a95a5

Anvil enhancment A6055462dc

In addition, the swords I made were all weaker than zenzen's. (Although they both got hit with the lowering every stat resources. )

I'd also like to note that I only gain +10 blacksmithing mastery per enhancement on the anvil, but gain anywhere from like 30, to over a hundred per weapon made. So i'd recommend making people gain more mastery for actually using the anvil too.

And FINALLY. forging up a VULTRITE sword, (A rank 3 compound.) This is its stats. Anvil enhancment 5eece2e7ee

ZERO ATTACK SPEED?! FROM A RANK 3 MATERIAL?! inexcusable! Please fix this glusc.

Edit: I also noticed that it would take 1-2 enhancements to cap crit and fatigue, easily. but improving base damage was nearly impossible. only increasing 3-4 points per ore use, which would take about 10 attempts to even gain 35 damage.

Attack speed I'm unsure about.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Anvil enhancment Empty Re: Anvil enhancment

Post by Gluscap Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:18 am

Rank 3 compound was bugged, fixed.

The base stats of a sword are always the same, no matter what material its made out of. What the material does affect is the cap amounts.

The grades compare the stats of the weapon to the maximum caps for the compound's level. Depending on your blacksmith level, when you make the weapon the caps for the sword may not be maxed. However the stats will always be compared to the max caps. If the stat is over the max cap, its a rank S.
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by renowner Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:47 am

According to the edit sheet, My damage cap isn't raising when I upgrade. Only the actual damage. And only by +3 or +4 each time, which makes it basically impossible to get a decently powerful sword, like the zenzen's 30 power.

The letter grades are still glitched and don't agree with each other, too.
renowner
renowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gluscap Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:09 pm

fixed
Gluscap
Gluscap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content