Coded admin glitchfest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Lordofoaka on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:20 am

I used the name Jesus Christ. Instead of asking me to change my name, he deleted my character. That could of been hours of game play. It was a rule to not use an ooc name, but, it was under the minor violation section. I received no warning what so ever.

Lordofoaka

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Gluscap on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:49 am

It wasn't by a coded admin, must have been from a host itself who deleted your save on their computer as I didn't put the option to delete savefiles for characters in. What server was it?
avatar
Gluscap

Posts : 104
Join date : 2014-05-08
Location : Toronto, ON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Lordofoaka on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm

Gluscap wrote:It wasn't by a coded admin, must have been from a host itself who deleted your save on their computer as I didn't put the option to delete savefiles for characters in. What server was it?

The host Kafka and Smd where all I saw when I clicked admin list. Kafka claimed it was a coded admin who did it.

Lordofoaka

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Gluscap on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Maybe it was smd's server? At any rate, I didn't code the ability to delete savefiles. If it was smd's server, he is technically correct that a coded did it, but it wasn't through coded powers. He'd have to just delete your savefile manually. ill check it out
avatar
Gluscap

Posts : 104
Join date : 2014-05-08
Location : Toronto, ON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Lordofoaka on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:01 am

Gluscap wrote:Maybe it was smd's server? At any rate, I didn't code the ability to delete savefiles. If it was smd's server, he is technically correct that a coded did it, but it wasn't through coded powers. He'd have to just delete your savefile manually. ill check it out
Naw it was Kafka's server

Lordofoaka

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by smdytb1 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:21 am

Lordofoaka wrote:
Gluscap wrote:Maybe it was smd's server? At any rate, I didn't code the ability to delete savefiles. If it was smd's server, he is technically correct that a coded did it, but it wasn't through coded powers. He'd have to just delete your savefile manually. ill check it out
Naw it was Kafka's server
The boot probably rolled you back past the save point (the game probably did not save before you were booted. glus will have to fix this Surprised )

smdytb1

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Gluscap on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:30 am

fixed
avatar
Gluscap

Posts : 104
Join date : 2014-05-08
Location : Toronto, ON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coded admin glitchfest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum